About Ms. VU THI THUAN , MPharm. Meritorious Doctors
- From 1978 to 1980, she worked at Transport Hospital Joint Stock Company.
- From 1980 to 2000, she worked at The Transportation Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Company (TRAPHACO).
- From March 2000 to March 2003, she was Vice Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer of The Transportation Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Company.
- From April 2003 to April 2011, she was Managing Director of The Transportation Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Company.
- From April 2011 to April 2020, she was Chairwoman of The Transportation Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Company and Director of TRAPHACO High Tech Joint Stock Company.
- Since May 2020, she has been Chairwoman of Investment Fund for Development of Nutricare Nutrition Joint Stock Company.
- In 1978, she was pharmacist of Hanoi University of Pharmacy.
- In 2001, she had the Master of Pharmacy degree of Hanoi University of Pharmacy.
- In 2006, she was a Meritorious Doctor.
- Received Third-class Labor Medal in 2007.
- Gained the title of Meritorious Doctor tin 2008.
- Gained the title of “National Emulation Fighter” in 2010.
- Received 2 certificates of Prime Minister of Vietnam.
- Received WIPO Awards.
- Received certificate of Vietnam General Confederation of Labor.
- Be the Top of women scientists winning the Kovalevskaya Award.
- Gained the title of Emulation Fighter of Transportation Sector from 2001 to 2010.
- Gained the title of Business Women Awards in 2013.
- Gain the title of Typical intellectual businesswomen, etc.
- Received certificates of Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Health, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, and VietNam National Union Of Communication And Transport Workers.
- Be the Top 20 of Power Businesswomen in Vietnam that was announced by Forbes Vietnam in 2017.