About Mr. NGUYEN DUC MINH , MPH. MD.
He has 25 years of working experience in the field of Nutrition & Health consultant and participation of the nutrition program of Vietnam and United Nations
- Master of Public Health in Nutrition Science – Washington University, Seattle, USA
- Former Vice Head of Scientific Management Department – National Institute of Nutrition.
- Director of the Functional Food Research Institute
- CEO of Nutricare Nutrition Joint Stock Company
- From 2003 to 2005, he got a Master of Science in Nutritional Sciences at Washington University, Seattle, USA
- From 1989 to 1995, he graduated Hanoi Medical University
- Rights-based approach to food and nutrition security of Wageningen University in Netherlands on January 2011
- Study of Nutritional interventions of Wageningen University, Netherlands on February 2008
- Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches in Nutrition Research of SEAMEO TROPMED of The University of Indonesia on July 2007
- Scientific management of Administration of Science Technology and Training on October 2007
- South East Asian Nutrition Leadership Program of SEAMEO TROPMED of The University of Indonesia on August 2007
- Qualitative Methods in Health Care Research of Joint program of Graduate Academy of Social Sciences and American Population Council on May 2006
- Interaction of dynamic population and changing environment: Research on health consequences of Chulalongkorn University in Thailand on September 2005
- Joint program of Hanoi University Of Public Health and American Population Council on August 2005
- Organized and conducted group interviews for Washington State Department of Health on December 2003
Certificate of Appreciation: Global Initiative for Mother Support, World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia on April 2002.
Certificate of Participation: Orientation Workshop about Early Childhood Care and Development of UNICEF Viet Nam on May 2002
Certificate in Quantitative Analysis in Population Council of Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population
- Since 2010, he has been CEO of Nutricare Nutrition joint Stock Company.
- On August 2009, he was Deputy Director of Institute of Social and Medical Studies.
- From 2007 to 2009, he was Deputy of the department of Scientific Research Management Section of National Institute of Nutrition.
- From 2005 to 2006, he was Vice Dean of Applied nutrition Department and Head of Policy department of National Institute of Nutrition.
- From 1999 to 2003, he was Senior Officer of the Protein-Energy Malnutrition Control Program of National Institute of Nutrition.
- From 1997 to 1999, he was Officer of National Action Plan for Food and Nutrition program of National Institute of Nutrition.