NUTRICARE receives the award “PRODUCT WITH REPUTATION, QUALITY, SAFETY FOR CONSUMER HEALTH 2017” in honor of “Green Food Brand”.Nutricare
Nutricare is honorably awarded for “PRODUCT WITH REPUTATION, QUALITY, SAFETY FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH 2017” at the City Knowledge Palace – No. 1 Ton That Thuyet, Cau Giay, Hanoi. The program is broadcast live on VTC3 channel and VTC3-HD channel – VTC digital television.
In the morning of 16 April 2017 following a period of approval, Vietnam Association of Food Science and Technology certified that Care 100 Gold is “Product with reputation, quality, safety for consumer health” in honor of the “Green Food Brand” in 2017. This award is held annually by the Vietnam Association of Food Science and Technology, honoring high quality health care products that are safe and effective for the care, protection, enhancement of public health and minimized risk of illness.
The winning product must meet 11 criteria, including 2 production criteria, 4 product criteria, 3 business criteria, and 2 criteria for social humanities. Many representatives of the State management agencies such as the Ministry of Science and Technology, food and foodstuff association … also attended the ceremony, including the delegates such as:
– Dr. Ngo Tien Hien – Chairman of Vietnam Association of Food Science and Technology;
– Dr. Pham Van Tan – Vice Chairman and Secretary of Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations;
– Dr. Nguyen Hoang Linh – Deputy Director General – General Department of Quality Measurement – Ministry of Science and Technology;
– Dr. Vo Thanh Do – Deputy Director General, Agro-Product Processing and Market Development Department – Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
– Ms. Tran Thi Hong Lan – Deputy Director General of the Department of Technology Development and Application – Ministry of Science and Technology.
– Associate Professor Nguyen Duy Lam – Vice Chairman – Vietnam Association of Food Science and Technology .
The program is already attractive to many viewers nationwide, and broadcast live on VTC3 and VTC3-HD channels – VTC Digital Television.
The product awarded for CARE 100 GOLD is a product with the latest innovative formula dedicated to malnourished, anorexic, and slow growing children, which not only provides high energy & protein sources, Vitamins & Minerals, to help children recover their nutrition, get healthy growth but also improves their nutrious supplements such as DHA, Taurine, Choline, Colostrum, Olive oil, Omega 3-6 … supporting children to develop brain, enhance immunity, support digestion, stimulate appetite. The product is produced entirely from main materials imported from America, Newzeland, EU, and is produced on the line applying the quality management system according to international standard ISO 2000: 2005 & GMP, HACCP which has high reliability, safety & product awarded for prestige, quality and safety for consumers’ health.
WITH CONSTANT EFFORTS, NUTRICARE HAS CONTINUOUSLY RECEIVED HONORABLE ACHIEVEMENTS OVER YEARS:
– In 2012: Gold medal for Brand of safety for public health issued by the Food Standards Committee of Vietnam.
– In 2013: Products and Services with Reputation & Quality in 2013 launched and organized by the Association of Standards and Consumer Protection of Vietnam.
– In 2013: Golden Cup for the brand of food safety for public health ( VIETNAM BEST FOOD) awarded by the Food Standards Committee of Vietnam.
– In 2014: Top 100 Products & Services for Family & Children 2014 voted by consumers.
– In 2015:The GOLD trusted Quality Supplier 2015 by the Vietnam Business Institute which is directly under the Vietnam Association of Young Scientists & Engineers.
– In 2016:Golden prize for public health approved by the Vietnam Association of Functional Foods (VAFF) – Ministry of Science and Technology.
– In 2016: Top 100 Products & Services for Family & Children 2016 voted by consumers.
– In 2017:Golden prize for public health approved by the Vietnam Association of Functional Foods (VAFF) – Ministry of Science and Technology.
– In 2017: Product with reputation, quality and safety for Consumer Health 2017 approved by the Vietnam Association of Food Science and Food Technology.